OFFICIAL OPENING OF THE 9th POLISH CHEMISTRY CONGRESS
CHEMISTRYfortheFUTURE ON THE WAY TO TRANSFORMATION - SPEECHES OF SPECIAL GUESTS
- a representative of Ministry of State Assets
1st STRATEGIC DEBATE: POLISH CHEMISTRY THE CENTER OF TRANSFORMATION
- Diversification of energy sources in the context of the current geopolitical situation.
- The impact of the suspension of gas supplies on the chemical sector.
- The impact of the current geo-political situation on business
- New reality – new priorities or continuation of existing plans?
- Real place of green goals in chemical industry.
- Economic stability – the role and influence of the Polish Chemistry.
LAUNCHING PRESENTATION – BEFORE THE 2ND DEBATE
2nd STRATIGIC DEBATE: HOW TO BALANCE CLIMATE REQUIREMENTS WITH BUSINESS EFFICIENCY
- Decarbonization of the chemical industry
- Fit for 55 Package and its key elements – implications for the chemical industry
- Green transition of the industry in the light of economic and social changes.
- EU ETS revision – impact on the chemical industry competitiveness
TALKING WITH THE EXPERT
1st PANEL: ENERGY INDEPENDENCE – WHAT DIRECTION ARE WE HEADING?
- Diversification of energy sources in light of geo-political conditions and EU energy and climate policy
- Hydrogen – technology, solutions, investments and needs
- Small modular reactors – an opportunity for clean energy?
- Future investments – where are we heading?
2nd PANEL: GREEN 4.0 – DIGITALIZATION VS. DECARBONIZACTION
- Role of digitization in decarbonization
- Intelligent company – digital transformation in the chemical industry in practice.
- Digital revolution – new models and business opportunities (analysis of market, products, customers, big data, cloud computing).
- Competences of the future – how to fill the competency gap, which tools can be used?
3rd PANEL: ENERGY EFFICIENCY – A WAY TO INCREASING OUR COMPETITIVENESS
- Ways to optimize energy costs
- Renewable energy sources – strategic solutions, directions for development.
- Modern strategies of energy management in the company
4th PANEL: HOW TO TRANSFORM CHEMICAL SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGY INTO A STRATEGY OF THE DEVELOPMENT?
- Chemical Sustainability Strategy – goals and initiatives
- Chemical Sustainability Strategy – the scale of changes and implications for the chemical industry
- Transformation path of the Polish Chemistry – needs and challenges
EXPERT PRESENTATION - INTRODUCTION TO PANEL V
5th PANEL: GLOBAL CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY – ESG AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN PRACTICE
- Polish chemistry for the environment – a win-win situation?
- The place of ESG in chemical industry business strategies.
- What is the environmentally sustainable company?
- Impact of EU taxonomy on investment financing.
6th PANEL: INVESTMENTS, INNOVATIONS, DEVELOPMENT – THE REALITY AND FUTURE OF THE CHEMICALS INDUSTRY
- How to effectively stimulate investments in the chemical industry?
- How investments can reinforce the competitiveness of the Polish Chemistry? Investments vs chemical industry success .
- The role of innovation in the Polish Chemistry
- Seeking inspiration for the development of Polish Chemistry
SUMMARY OF THE 1ST DAY OF CONGRESS
BREAKFAST FOR HOTEL GUESTS
3rd STRATEGIC DEBATE: WHAT’S THE CHEMISTRY OF THE FUTURE? INDUSTRY TRENDS
- Development strategies of companies in unstable times
- Polish Chemistry in global competition – how to win?
- Is it possible to follow trends and remain competitive – Polish and international market perspective
- The strongest drivers for change: trends, consumer expectations, regulatory requirements
PRESENTING THE TITLE OF "AMBASSADOR OF POLISH CHEMISTRY 2022"
PARTNER ZONE LIVE
7TH PANEL: PLASTICS OF THE FUTURE
- Significance of plastics in the economy and civilization progress – plastics for different industries
- The role of plastics in decarbonization
- How to maximize the value of plastics? Rational approach to plastics management.
- E-design of products and packaging for recycling
TALKING WITH THE EXPERT: KEY ROLE OF SILICONES IN A GREEN VALUE CHAIN
TALKING WITH THE EXPERT: IS CHEMISTRY A WOMAN? FORBES WOMEN REPORT AND KANTAR POLAND SURVEY
8th PANEL: 4.0 PATH A WAY TO ENHANCE SAFETY IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- Ways of effective cybersecurity for the industry
- Latest technology trends for process & workers’ safety
- How to build a safe company faced with new challenges?
- Competency barriers to exploiting the potential of new technologies in security
9th PANEL: GREEN REGULATIONS NOW AND IN THE FUTURE – HOW TO MEET THE CHALLENGES?
- Chemical industry activity in times of increasing regulatory pressure – today and tomorrow.
- EU environmental policy and industry – a possible compromise?
- New approach to resources, raw materials and products – in search of a solution for the circular economy.
- Polish Chemistry's response to current environmental challenges.
SUMMARY AND CLOSING OF THE CONGRESS